Louis Diamond Quoted – By Michael Thrasher, WealthManagement.com – Janney Montgomery Scott, the regional broker/dealer based in Philadelphia that manages $80 billion in clients assets, hired 19 advisors and added another $3.1 billion in assets in the second quarter, keeping pace with its record growth at this time last year.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo