Barbara Herman Quoted – By Diana Britton, WealthManagement.com – Integrated Advisors Network, a Palos Verdes, Calif.-based support platform for registered investment advisors, has acquired ReDefine Independent Advisors, an RIA consulting firm, to build out a dedicated offering for breakaway advisors. As part of the deal, the firm has named ReDefine CEO Jason Inglis as its new president.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients