Barbara Herman Quoted – By Diana Britton, WealthManagement.com – Integrated Advisors Network, a Palos Verdes, Calif.-based support platform for registered investment advisors, has acquired ReDefine Independent Advisors, an RIA consulting firm, to build out a dedicated offering for breakaway advisors. As part of the deal, the firm has named ReDefine CEO Jason Inglis as its new president.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work