By Jeff Berman, ThinkAdvisor – As if breaking away from established banks and wirehouses didn’t already present challenges for advisors, Chris Freimuth and Jim Perkins told ThinkAdvisor they had to overcome additional obstacles caused by the COVID-19 pandemic in order to launch their own RIA firms in March.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.