Joe Duran, the founder/CEO of United Capital, now a Goldman Sachs company, gets candid about the firm’s sale, his perspective on independence, clients, technology and M&A, plus the “logical evolution” for advisors and their businesses, and much more.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Ian Wenik, Citywire – For Goldman Sachs, less may be more once it finalizes its $750 million purchase of United Capital Financial Advisers.Citywire reported Friday that the multinational bank is nearing a deal to buy up 100% of the $23.4 billion RIA.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work