By Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – A three-broker Merrill Lynch team that had generated around $3.1 million in trailing-12 month revenue in Wisconsin left the wirehouse on Tuesday to join Steward Partners, an independent firm that clears through Raymond James Financial Services.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan