Advice from the top 10 independent advisors featured in 2020, a special episode representing the 100th in this podcast series for financial advisors. It’s a distillation of key commentary that answers the threshold question: Why independence?
Jon Kuttin reveals how he built a $2.4B independent practice on the Ameriprise Financial platform—a strategy that includes a unique referral engine, the decision to transition from a client-facing advisor to CEO, plus great mentors and hard work.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence