Advice from the top 10 independent advisors featured in 2020, a special episode representing the 100th in this podcast series for financial advisors. It’s a distillation of key commentary that answers the threshold question: Why independence?
Jon Kuttin reveals how he built a $2.4B independent practice on the Ameriprise Financial platform—a strategy that includes a unique referral engine, the decision to transition from a client-facing advisor to CEO, plus great mentors and hard work.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.