By Andrew Welsch, OnWallStreet – Advisors managing more than $600 million in client assets have joined Raymond James, furthering the firm’s recruiting efforts. Advisors Jon Russell and Ryan Winkler are leaving Merrill Lynch for Raymond James. Based in Novi, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit, the team managed $214 million in client assets, according to Raymond James.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out