By Brooke Southall, RIABiz – Fusion Family Wealth LLC has a why-didn’t-I-think-of-that strategy for building its business that had one potential weak underpinning, now seemingly corrected. The New York City- and Long Island-based RIA that broke away from UBS on Friday expects to have about $900 million of assets under management when the dust settles after re-materializing as a legally fiduciary advisor.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners