By Brooke Southall, RIABiz – Fusion Family Wealth LLC has a why-didn’t-I-think-of-that strategy for building its business that had one potential weak underpinning, now seemingly corrected. The New York City- and Long Island-based RIA that broke away from UBS on Friday expects to have about $900 million of assets under management when the dust settles after re-materializing as a legally fiduciary advisor.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets