Advice from the top 10 independent advisors featured in 2020, a special episode representing the 100th in this podcast series for financial advisors. It’s a distillation of key commentary that answers the threshold question: Why independence?
Justin Berman left Goldman Sachs 10 years ago to build his own independent firm, at a time when such a move was much less common. How did he find the courage to leave the Goldman imprimatur, brave the firm’s 60-day Garden Leave, and build the now $3B Berman Capital Advisors? He explains all this and more with Mindy Diamond in this podcast episode.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It