Louis Diamond Quoted – By Ian Wenik, Citywire – Focus Financial Partners is introducing a new back office services-focused acquisition model — and has already added four firms to the offering. Louis Diamond, an executive vice president at advisor recruiting and consulting firm Diamond Consultants, likened Connectus to the acquisition model of RIA aggregator Hightower.
Jeff Concepcion of Stratos Wealth Partners shares why he chose Emigrant Partners as a capital partner, what independent firm owners need to do when preparing for an acquisition, how he grew his firm from zero to $14B AUM in just 12 years, and more.
Part 1 of 2 on M&A: Karl Heckenberg, president and CEO of Emigrant Partners, discusses how the firm’s value proposition, plus the well-established clout of the Milstein family, is representative of a “new breed of acquirers” in the RIA space.
Howard Milstein scrubs Mark Hurley’s stringent contracts with 22 RIAs then buys $1.5-billion semi-RIA through satellite entity with a looser mandate
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Lisa Shidler, RIABiz – Howard Milstein is finally showing his strategy to out-Hurley Mark Hurley at the helm of the company Hurley led for 17 years. He’s being friendlier to both new deal targets and existing RIAs alike in an effort to eliminate “some of the friction” caused by Hurley’s stringent deal terms.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets