By AdvisorHub Staff – Four career Merrill Lynch brokers who had spent a total of 73 years at the “thundering herd” left on Friday for RBC Wealth Management-U.S. in Portland, Oregon, punctuating ongoing attrition at the wirehouse.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners