A special all-in-one-place, “best of the breakaways” show featuring curated conversations about the motivations behind the choice to leave the wirehouse world, the risks these breakaways took and the rewards they found waiting on the other side.
By Janet Levaux, ThinkAdvisor – RIA Kestra Private Wealth says it has added a group with two advisors from Merrill Lynch: True Alpha Wealth Management of Sandusky, Ohio, is led by Brian C. Duttera and Elizabeth Skrinak, CFP. Duttera was with Merrill Lynch for the past 30 years, while Skrinak worked for the wirehouse for the past 13 years.
By Ian Wenik, Citywire – For the second time in three weeks, a team of Merrill Lynch advisors has departed the wirehouse to set up its own independent shop. Sandusky, Ohio-based Brian Duttera, Elizabeth Skrinak and Patricia Glasgow have left the firm to establish True Alpha Wealth Management.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners