A special all-in-one-place, “best of the breakaways” show featuring curated conversations about the motivations behind the choice to leave the wirehouse world, the risks these breakaways took and the rewards they found waiting on the other side.
By Janet Levaux, ThinkAdvisor – RIA Kestra Private Wealth says it has added a group with two advisors from Merrill Lynch: True Alpha Wealth Management of Sandusky, Ohio, is led by Brian C. Duttera and Elizabeth Skrinak, CFP. Duttera was with Merrill Lynch for the past 30 years, while Skrinak worked for the wirehouse for the past 13 years.
By Ian Wenik, Citywire – For the second time in three weeks, a team of Merrill Lynch advisors has departed the wirehouse to set up its own independent shop. Sandusky, Ohio-based Brian Duttera, Elizabeth Skrinak and Patricia Glasgow have left the firm to establish True Alpha Wealth Management.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work