By Andrew Welsch, OnWallStreet – Steward Partners hired a former Merrill Lynch team managing $160 million in client assets, the firm said. It’s the latest in a string of hires for the independent firm, which was founded by former wirehouse managers in 2013 and is affiliated with Raymond James. So far this year, Steward Partners has recruited 19 advisors and opened six offices. The Washington, D.C.-based firm now has more than 100 advisors operating from 21 locations.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out