By Andrew Welsch, OnWallStreet – Steward Partners hired a former Merrill Lynch team managing $160 million in client assets, the firm said. It’s the latest in a string of hires for the independent firm, which was founded by former wirehouse managers in 2013 and is affiliated with Raymond James. So far this year, Steward Partners has recruited 19 advisors and opened six offices. The Washington, D.C.-based firm now has more than 100 advisors operating from 21 locations.
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.