By Jake Martin, AdvisorHub – As two Merrill Lynch veterans left to launch their own registered investment advisory firm, the wirehouse hired a pair of JPMorgan Chase Private Client advisors into its Accelerated Growth Program, underscoring the brokerage’s continued focus on cultivating early-career and novice brokers.
By Asia Martin, WealthManagement.com – Two former advisors who managed a combined $441 million at Bank of America Merrill Lynch launched a new registered investment advisory firm in Pittsford, N.Y. The advisors, Chad Goodchild and Jacob Schlicht, set up Kickstand Wealth Advisors with TruClarity Wealth Advisors’ RIA Platform. Joining Goodchild and Schlicht are Devyn Squires, wealth planner, and Christine Fusare, director of client services.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It