Louis Diamond Quoted – By Andrew Welsch, Barron’s – LPL Financial’s service for advisors who want to leave wirehouses is gaining traction with recruits, having signed eight breakaway teams. Its most recent addition: a 13-person group that oversaw $1.3 billion at Wells Fargo Advisors. The team, led by industry veteran Larry Boggs, launched an independent practice through LPL’s Strategic Wealth Services in Cumberland, Md.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets