Merrill next gen inheritor Elizabeth “Lizzie” Evans discusses her decision to leave the firm on the heels of her father’s CTP agreement and cautions how Merrill’s sunset package means buying something the next gen doesn’t truly own.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.