Louis Diamond Quoted – By Mrinalini Krishna, Financial Advisor IQ – Big jumps in advisor loans reported by and LPL Financial reflect concentrated recruiting efforts at those shops that can set the tone across the industry, recruiters and company executives say. The increase in Stifel’s loan numbers is likely a result of the growing number of advisors they are hiring rather, not a signal that the firm is cutting bigger checks per deal, says Louis Diamond, executive vice president and senior consultant with Diamond Consultants.
Howard Diamond Quoted – By Miriam Rosen, Financial Advisor IQ – Custom loans to financial advisors’ high net worth clients bolster the bottom lines of broker-dealers’ parent companies.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence