By Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – Morgan Stanley on Friday landed Merrill Lynch teams managing about $4.4 billion in New York and $400 million in Florida, part of a hiring haul that added dozens of advisors and staff to its national roster ahead of the weekend, according to people familiar with the moves.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan