Paul Saganey’s 2016 decision to leave Lincoln Financial, build a multi-custodial hybrid RIA with LPL Financial and develop a CPA referral network has propelled the firm from $3.5B to $12B in 5 years. He shares how they achieved such growth and more.
Press-Release: Ex-Wirehouse Turned Independent Leaders Featured in Milestone Episode of Podcast Series for Financial Advisors, Mindy Diamond on Independence
July 22, 2020 Mindy Diamond Quoted A podcast that the host had initially planned as a “handful of episodes” surpasses 100,000 downloads and is airing a special broadcast with independent industry leaders Shirl Penney, President and CEO of Dynasty Financial Partners, Jim Dickson, CEO and Founder of Sanctuary Wealth, Rich...
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo