Paul Saganey’s 2016 decision to leave Lincoln Financial, build a multi-custodial hybrid RIA with LPL Financial and develop a CPA referral network has propelled the firm from $3.5B to $12B in 5 years. He shares how they achieved such growth and more.
Press-Release: Ex-Wirehouse Turned Independent Leaders Featured in Milestone Episode of Podcast Series for Financial Advisors, Mindy Diamond on Independence
July 22, 2020 Mindy Diamond Quoted A podcast that the host had initially planned as a “handful of episodes” surpasses 100,000 downloads and is airing a special broadcast with independent industry leaders Shirl Penney, President and CEO of Dynasty Financial Partners, Jim Dickson, CEO and Founder of Sanctuary Wealth, Rich...
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients