Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jason Bisnoff, Fund Intelligence – With the rise of aggregator firms looking to buy up wealth managers, and others offering outsourced support, the number of options for adviser firms looking to either grow their businesses or cash in their chips has never been greater. However, the plethora of options can also create headaches for firms trying to navigate the range of complex offers and opportunities to make sure they are making the right decisions for themselves and their clients.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo