A special all-in-one-place, “best of the breakaways” show featuring curated conversations about the motivations behind the choice to leave the wirehouse world, the risks these breakaways took and the rewards they found waiting on the other side.
Former Morgan Stanley advisor Margaret Dechant had a successful “self-sufficient business” at the firm with $2.5B under management. So, what drove her and her partners to breakaway, leave deferred compensation behind and form their own independent firm?
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode