Louis Diamond Quoted – By Alyson Velati, FundFire – Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is changing its regional coverage model to focus on growth potential in a move to dedicate more resources to parts of the country where new wealth is being generated.
By Mindy Diamond – The day began with the battle between custodians as Dynasty Financial Partners CEO, Shirl Penney, engaged Fidelity’s Mike Durbin, Pershing’s Mark Tibergien, and Schwab’s Bernie Clark.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out