Louis Diamond Quoted – By Alyson Velati, FundFire – Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is changing its regional coverage model to focus on growth potential in a move to dedicate more resources to parts of the country where new wealth is being generated.
By Mindy Diamond – The day began with the battle between custodians as Dynasty Financial Partners CEO, Shirl Penney, engaged Fidelity’s Mike Durbin, Pershing’s Mark Tibergien, and Schwab’s Bernie Clark.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.