Mega-RIA firms are setting the pace of massive growth through ambitious acquiring practices and smart recruiting. Marty Bicknell, of Mariner Wealth Advisors, talks about his firm’s successes, shares advice for firm owners and breakaways, and more.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, InvestmentNews – Mariner Wealth Advisors, with support from Dynasty Financial Partners, has launched a platform to attract breakaway reps from wirehouses, independent broker-dealers and even other advisory firms. Louis Diamond, executive vice president at Diamond Consultants, said MPS gives Mariner an access point that it was missing.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients