Key insights shared by recent breakaway advisors and independent business owners curated from the 2021 season of the podcast series for financial advisors. Topics include why they chose independence, motivations to change, impact to clients and more.
After building a $1.2B business at UBS, Matt Kilgroe and his team found they were limited in what they could do for their clients. So in June of 2020, amidst the pandemic, they launched RIA Cyndeo Wealth Management and haven’t missed a beat.
By Ross Snel, Barron’s – A financial advice team that managed $1.2 billion at UBS has taken the leap to independence with the assistance of Dynasty Financial Partners. So reports WealthManagement.com, which writes that the new firm will be called Cyndeo Wealth Partners. The name comes from the Greek word syndeo, which means “connect.”
By Asia Martin, WealthManagement.com – Matt Kilgroe, an advisor to sports and entertainment professionals in St. Petersburg, Fla., has left UBS to start his own registered investment advisory, partnering with Dynasty Financial Partners to do so. He and his 13-member team, which manage $1.2 billion in client assets across approximately 400 households, will now be known as Cyndeo Wealth Partners.
By Jake Martin, Citywire USA – Veteran advisor Matt Kilgroe has defected from UBS to launch Cyndeo Wealth Partners in St. Petersburg, Florida using RIA platform Dynasty Financial Partners, which is headquartered in the same city.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work