By Andrew Foerch, Citywire – A veteran UBS advisor is leaving the wirehouse to join a Sanctuary Wealth affiliate. Matt Tucker, who has spent his entire 25-year career with UBS and its predecessor PaineWebber, will join Bowersock Capital Partners, which is headquartered in Lawrence, Kan. Tucker will open a Bowersock office in nearby Overland Park, Kan. He managed around $200m in assets while at UBS, according to Sanctuary.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode