By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – In a world where bigger is considered better, many of Wall Street’s most talented and productive advisors are opting to go against the grain and leave chips on the table.
Advice from the top 10 independent advisors featured in 2020, a special episode representing the 100th in this podcast series for financial advisors. It’s a distillation of key commentary that answers the threshold question: Why independence?
Former Merrill Lynch Resident Director Melissa Bouchillon shares what it takes for an RD to consider independence, Merrill’s push to sell bank products, how they compensated a partner who signed onto CTP, why they chose Focus Financial and more.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence