Louis Diamond Quoted – By Jason Bisnoff and James Connington, Fund Intelligence – Mercer Global Advisors, one of the most active acquirers in the registered investment adviser channel, is reportedly on the chopping block itself with private equity owner Genstar Capital taking bids. The firm has more than $16bn in assets under management, a figure that is set to grow by around $1bn by Q4 due to five deals currently in the pipeline, Fund Intelligence can reveal.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence