Louis Diamond Quoted – By Jason Bisnoff and James Connington, Fund Intelligence – Mercer Global Advisors, one of the most active acquirers in the registered investment adviser channel, is reportedly on the chopping block itself with private equity owner Genstar Capital taking bids. The firm has more than $16bn in assets under management, a figure that is set to grow by around $1bn by Q4 due to five deals currently in the pipeline, Fund Intelligence can reveal.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill