Louis Diamond Quoted – By Jason Bisnoff and James Connington, Fund Intelligence – Mercer Global Advisors, one of the most active acquirers in the registered investment adviser channel, is reportedly on the chopping block itself with private equity owner Genstar Capital taking bids. The firm has more than $16bn in assets under management, a figure that is set to grow by around $1bn by Q4 due to five deals currently in the pipeline, Fund Intelligence can reveal.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.