Louis Diamond Quoted – By Charle Paikert, Financial Planning – Earlier this summer, Merchant launched a capital lending division, with a boost from Fidelity Investments, to go along with its asset management arm, minority ownership stakes in over a dozen RIAs, a company to help transition breakaway brokers and partnerships with firms that offer compliance and outsourced accounting services.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It