Louis Diamond Quoted – By Charle Paikert, Financial Planning – Earlier this summer, Merchant launched a capital lending division, with a boost from Fidelity Investments, to go along with its asset management arm, minority ownership stakes in over a dozen RIAs, a company to help transition breakaway brokers and partnerships with firms that offer compliance and outsourced accounting services.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode