By Mindy Diamond, InvestmentNews – In late August of this year, Merrill Lynch rolled out “Project Thunder,” a two-month campaign that appeared to be aimed at staving off increasing advisor attrition and addressing the frustrations of those still at the firm.
By Barbara Herman, InvestmentNews – With so much movement by top advisors, even diehard Merrill folks, who have been the industry’s most loyal over the years, are asking: “Why are so many people moving and what am I missing by staying?”
By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – Financial advisors who opted-in to Merrill’s CTP (Client Transition Program) are finding they are stuck in the ironclad agreement, bound by a strict non-compete and clawbacks. It’s a cautionary tale for advisors who have yet to sign on.
By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – 3 years later, financial advisors are still asking: Will Merrill leave the Protocol? And if Merrill opts out, what does that mean for advisors at the firm?
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out