By Mindy Diamond, InvestmentNews – In late August of this year, Merrill Lynch rolled out “Project Thunder,” a two-month campaign that appeared to be aimed at staving off increasing advisor attrition and addressing the frustrations of those still at the firm.
By Barbara Herman, InvestmentNews – With so much movement by top advisors, even diehard Merrill folks, who have been the industry’s most loyal over the years, are asking: “Why are so many people moving and what am I missing by staying?”
By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – Financial advisors who opted-in to Merrill’s CTP (Client Transition Program) are finding they are stuck in the ironclad agreement, bound by a strict non-compete and clawbacks. It’s a cautionary tale for advisors who have yet to sign on.
By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – 3 years later, financial advisors are still asking: Will Merrill leave the Protocol? And if Merrill opts out, what does that mean for advisors at the firm?
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Community Generosity Pays Off In Advisor Recruitment, Retention
- Creating a Destination for Other Advisors: How a $600mm Breakaway Team Transformed into a $2.8B Business
- ‘Near record’ For Advisor Moves, Report Says
- Wirehouses Losing Advisors While Indies Add Them: Report
- Morgan Stanley Tracks ‘financial DNA’ to Find Clients Hidden in Plain View