Special Episode: A panel of 3 breakaway advisors share the details of their journeys—Lori Siegel, founding partner, Centrix Wealth Partners; Michael Henley, founder & CEO, Brandywine Oak Private Wealth; and Terry Cook, CEO, Parcion Private Wealth.
Solving for Freedom, Control & Succession: How the Next Gen of a $330mm UBS Team Forged a Path to Independence
Next gen advisor Bryan Garris wanted what other independent advisors had: The freedom and control to serve clients as true fiduciaries. After careful due diligence and planning, he and his partners left UBS to launch RIA TriaGen Wealth Management.
By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – It’s hard to imagine that the world could evolve as much as it has in such a short time. As work lives have changed and the industry landscape continues to expand, it’s left many seasoned advisors to wonder how they can have greater freedom, flexibility and control over their businesses. However, they are often stymied by the belief that it may be “too late” for them to even consider it.
A special all-in-one-place, “best of the breakaways” show featuring curated conversations about the motivations behind the choice to leave the wirehouse world, the risks these breakaways took and the rewards they found waiting on the other side.
Michael Henley, a 34-yr old “diehard Merrill Lynch advisor” and team, with a partner less than 10 years from retirement, came to a point at the wirehouse when it was more about “jumping through hoops” for the bank than doing best for their clients.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo