Louis Diamond Quoted – By Andrew Foerch, Citywire – Dynasty Financial Partners will begin making minority equity investments in its partner RIAs, entering the mergers and acquisitions market for the first time. Through a new initiative dubbed the Minority Investment Capital Program, Dynasty will use cash from its balance sheet to buy stakes of less than 50% in RIAs on its platform. Louis Diamond, president of advisor recruiting and consulting firm Diamond Consultants, said the move was a ‘natural evolution’ of Dynasty’s model.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo