Louis Diamond Quoted – By Andrew Foerch, Citywire – Dynasty Financial Partners will begin making minority equity investments in its partner RIAs, entering the mergers and acquisitions market for the first time. Through a new initiative dubbed the Minority Investment Capital Program, Dynasty will use cash from its balance sheet to buy stakes of less than 50% in RIAs on its platform. Louis Diamond, president of advisor recruiting and consulting firm Diamond Consultants, said the move was a ‘natural evolution’ of Dynasty’s model.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill