By AdvisorHub Staff – Morgan Stanley Wealth Management continues to flex its recruiting muscle and has snagged a six-advisor team from UBS Wealth Management USA in Washington, D.C. that had managed $1 billion in client assets, according to a person familiar with the moves.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill