By AdvisorHub Staff – Morgan Stanley Wealth Management continues to flex its recruiting muscle and has snagged a six-advisor team from UBS Wealth Management USA in Washington, D.C. that had managed $1 billion in client assets, according to a person familiar with the moves.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence