By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – It was September 2004 when I wrote my first “Of Myths and Moving” article—a piece designed to help address some of the common concerns that advisors shared when considering a move. But the wealth management industry landscape bears little resemblance to that of years past; advisors have more options for how and where to run their businesses than ever before.
By Mindy Diamond – This was the answer I got when I asked, “How’s it going?” of an advisor I helped move from one firm to another two months ago. And unfortunately, his response is not all that uncommon, considering that we’re talking about an event that would mark one of the biggest transformations to an advisor’s business life.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode