By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – It was September 2004 when I wrote my first “Of Myths and Moving” article—a piece designed to help address some of the common concerns that advisors shared when considering a move. But the wealth management industry landscape bears little resemblance to that of years past; advisors have more options for how and where to run their businesses than ever before.
By Mindy Diamond – This was the answer I got when I asked, “How’s it going?” of an advisor I helped move from one firm to another two months ago. And unfortunately, his response is not all that uncommon, considering that we’re talking about an event that would mark one of the biggest transformations to an advisor’s business life.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.