Louis Diamond Quoted – By Ian Wenik, Citywire – M&T Bank is moving its retail brokerage and advisory business to LPL Financial, the two companies said on Wednesday. The move will add roughly $20bn in client assets under management and 170 advisors to LPL’s institutional platform. LPL said that M&T Bank will be the largest financial institution it serves.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Advantage Goes To Advisors
- Broker-Dealer M&A Picks Up. Don’t Pop The Champagne Just Yet
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot