Louis Diamond Quoted – By Ian Wenik, Citywire – M&T Bank is moving its retail brokerage and advisory business to LPL Financial, the two companies said on Wednesday. The move will add roughly $20bn in client assets under management and 170 advisors to LPL’s institutional platform. LPL said that M&T Bank will be the largest financial institution it serves.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work