By Mindy Diamond – WealthManagement.com – When LPL announced their purchase of four National Planning Holdings (NPH) firms, it wasn’t just another day at the office for advisors in the independent broker/dealer space. “I feel like I’m riding a wave of disruptive uncertainty,” one IBD advisor said to me. “Are we next?”
LPL Financial’s tack to roll-up mode — complete with trash-talking its sweet terms — may send its rep count sailing past Morgan and Merrill
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Lisa Shidler, RIABiz – LPL Financial is rapidly morphing from an organic recruiting machine to a power roll-up that can absorb outsized frictional attrition, name its price and terms and even trash-talk the industry to send a signal to its investors and future M&A targets alike.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.