Louis Diamond Quoted – By Tobias Salinger, Financial Planning – With LPL Financial trying to woo thousands of National Planning Holdings advisors while fending off the long-term threat posed by RIAs, the firm is offering advisors a better deal on its corporate RIA. “It’s another maneuver by them to get people off the outside custodians and onto the corporate platform,” Louis Diamond of Diamond Consultants says, calling the lowered fees a win for advisors already on the platform and a boon to LPL’s compliance efforts and bottom line.
Barbara Herman Quoted – By Tobias Salinger, Financial Planning – Woodbury Financial Services notched its second major recruiting grab in just two weeks, adding an SII Investments firm with $2 billion in client assets and 52 advisors to its ranks. “They have the size, the scale, the quality, but they certainly have the means of supporting these OSJs,” says Barbara Herman, a senior vice president with Diamond Consultants. “There’s sort of this short list of proven winners in this space who can handle the complexity of a large OSJ move.”
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out