Louis Diamond Quoted – By Tobias Salinger, Financial Planning – With LPL Financial trying to woo thousands of National Planning Holdings advisors while fending off the long-term threat posed by RIAs, the firm is offering advisors a better deal on its corporate RIA. “It’s another maneuver by them to get people off the outside custodians and onto the corporate platform,” Louis Diamond of Diamond Consultants says, calling the lowered fees a win for advisors already on the platform and a boon to LPL’s compliance efforts and bottom line.
Barbara Herman Quoted – By Tobias Salinger, Financial Planning – Woodbury Financial Services notched its second major recruiting grab in just two weeks, adding an SII Investments firm with $2 billion in client assets and 52 advisors to its ranks. “They have the size, the scale, the quality, but they certainly have the means of supporting these OSJs,” says Barbara Herman, a senior vice president with Diamond Consultants. “There’s sort of this short list of proven winners in this space who can handle the complexity of a large OSJ move.”
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.