By Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – Raymond James Financial has wooed a large family team that had generated $6.5 million in annual revenue at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management in Zanesville, Ohio.
Key insights shared by recent breakaway advisors and independent business owners curated from the 2021 season of the podcast series for financial advisors. Topics include why they chose independence, motivations to change, impact to clients and more.
Ex-UBS $5B advisors, Rob Sechan and Jeff Kobernick found that servicing their UHNW clients became difficult at the wirehouse and wanted more than other firms offered. So they built RIA NewEdge Wealth with EdgeCo Holdings and other UBS veterans.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill