For Barry Mitchell, a top UBS breakaway, launching RIA firm Next Level Private was the answer to this question. Because for Barry and his team to become true fiduciaries meant: Being free from any proprietary constraints and with the newfound ability to shop the street for the best possible products, services and price on behalf of their clients. The ability to create a truly bespoke offering designed specifically around what clients need and want.
By Jeff Berman, Think Advisor – An eight-person, Harrison, New York-based advisory firm with $850 million in assets under management has broken away from UBS to become an independent RIA.
By Joyce Blay, Financial Advisor Magazine – Financial advisor Barry Mitchell has launched Next Level Private, an independent registered investment advisor (RIA) in Harrison, N.Y., with $850 million in client assets, according to a news release.
By Andrew Welsch, Barron’s – A top-ranked UBS financial advisor and his team, which oversaw $850 million in client assets, have left the wirehouse to open an independent firm, prompted to do so because of increasing client demand for fiduciary-level advice, the advisor says.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work