By Wendy Leung – When considering a move, it’s natural for advisors to wonder whether clients will follow them to the new firm. Yet the desire to share the news can completely derail a transition to another firm. Here’s what top attorneys recommend when it comes to communicating with clients before, during and after a move.
By Mindy Diamond – Is it a greater level of pain, desire, reward – or a combination thereof – that drives even the most seemingly unmovable advisors to change? For every advisor – whether it’s frustrations pushing them or the desire to be more entrepreneurial pulling them – making a move involves complexities that may seem impossible to overcome.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan