Louis Diamond Quoted – By Bruce Kelly, InvestmentNews – After causing an uproar earlier this year with its advisers and brokers, management at UBS Financial Services Inc. should be commended for coming to its senses, paying attention to its field force and reversing an unpopular policy that potentially interfered with advisers’ relationships with their clients.
By Mindy Diamond – “My firm continues to frustrate me, and I am reasonably certain that it isn’t the best place to serve my clients for the long haul. But, I am making a good living, I haven’t lost a client, and I am reluctant to go through the hassle of a move.”
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It