Louis Diamond Quoted – By Bruce Kelly, InvestmentNews – After causing an uproar earlier this year with its advisers and brokers, management at UBS Financial Services Inc. should be commended for coming to its senses, paying attention to its field force and reversing an unpopular policy that potentially interfered with advisers’ relationships with their clients.
By Mindy Diamond – “My firm continues to frustrate me, and I am reasonably certain that it isn’t the best place to serve my clients for the long haul. But, I am making a good living, I haven’t lost a client, and I am reluctant to go through the hassle of a move.”
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo