Louis Diamond Quoted – By Bruce Kelly, InvestmentNews – After causing an uproar earlier this year with its advisers and brokers, management at UBS Financial Services Inc. should be commended for coming to its senses, paying attention to its field force and reversing an unpopular policy that potentially interfered with advisers’ relationships with their clients.
By Mindy Diamond – “My firm continues to frustrate me, and I am reasonably certain that it isn’t the best place to serve my clients for the long haul. But, I am making a good living, I haven’t lost a client, and I am reluctant to go through the hassle of a move.”
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.