By Jake Martin, AdvisorHub – Wells Fargo Advisors on Wednesday pulled from UBS Wealth Management USA a 10-person team that had been generating $7 million in annual revenue at the wirehouse, a spokeswoman for Wells confirmed.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out