Louis Diamond Quoted – By Lisa Shidler – Eric Clarke says he plans to directly woo breakaway brokers this year–an unusual move for the CEO of a software firm–after a 20% slide in 2020 recruiting, but some recruiters say he may have just missed the boat in a tough but hot market.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It