Louis Diamond Quoted – By Tobias Salinger – Two of the major enterprises whose expansion is helping to boost LPL Financial’s record advisor headcounts will enter the new year on a trajectory to grow even more. As OSJs take on more duties than their traditional compliance services, LPL and hybrid RIAs are in “friendly competition” with one another, said recruiter Louis Diamond, the president of Diamond Consultants.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo