Louis Diamond Quoted – By Tobias Salinger – Two of the major enterprises whose expansion is helping to boost LPL Financial’s record advisor headcounts will enter the new year on a trajectory to grow even more. As OSJs take on more duties than their traditional compliance services, LPL and hybrid RIAs are in “friendly competition” with one another, said recruiter Louis Diamond, the president of Diamond Consultants.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out