Louis Diamond Quoted – By Ian Wenik, Citywire – Parthenon Capital is pursuing a sale of RIA aggregator Allworth Financial, sources familiar with the situation told Citywire. The private equity firm has hired Raymond James to serve as its investment banker, one source said.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners