By Mindy Diamond, Forbes.com – Just like a marriage, the early years of a partnership often reflect the initial values and ideals you shared as a courting couple. Yet people and circumstances evolve over time, so unless you grow together, you’re likely to grow apart.
When it comes to building a strong business, nothing is better than a great partnership. Yet the shared mindset can change over time. Learn 10 questions to help determine if you’ve just hit a rocky patch or if breaking up may be the best path.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill