By Sabrina Escobar, Barron’s – An eight-person advisor team managing $1 billion in client assets became the latest to break away from the thundering herd, joining RBC Wealth Management’s Pacific Northwest complex. The team, which calls itself Inter Alia, is composed of advisors Stephen Groth, Patrick Cummings, Robert Chavez, and Katrina Stump, and client associates Susan Junell, Mimi Jue, Deborah Jenkins, and Rachel Akerson.
By AdvisorHub Staff – Four career Merrill Lynch brokers who had spent a total of 73 years at the “thundering herd” left on Friday for RBC Wealth Management-U.S. in Portland, Oregon, punctuating ongoing attrition at the wirehouse.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It