Louis Diamond Quoted – By Peter Rawlings, Financial Advisor IQ – Wirehouses are unlikely to reward financial advisors and staff for working through the pandemic in the same way that other financial services firms have and will probably resume implementing compensation changes later this year, according to recruiters.
Barbara Herman Quoted – By Eric Rasmussen, Financial Advisor Magazine – The war for talent in the independent broker-dealer industry is real, say recruiters. Whether it’s giant firms like LPL cutting admin fees or midsize companies offering niche services like impact investing, the companies in this space are having to step up to offer better technology for their advisors, offer better back office help and better transition help. … And a nice payout isn’t bad either.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It