Mindy Diamond Mentioned – By Matt Sonnen, InvestmentNews – PFI Advisors continues to tout the benefits of professional management for RIAs. As Rich Gill of Wealth Partners Capital Group recently stated on the Mindy Diamond on Independence podcast, the first two non-client-facing executive-level hires for RIAs are typically the chief operating officer and the chief compliance officer. The COO is brought in to “…make sure the trains are running on time,” he said, while the CCO is hired to “de-risk the business.”
Howard Diamond Quoted – By Matt Sonnen, Iris – Howard Diamond of Diamond Consultants declared it the “most hectic week” they have ever experienced, and they’ve been leading the wirehouse recruiting game for over 15 years.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets