Mindy Diamond Mentioned – By Matt Sonnen, InvestmentNews – PFI Advisors continues to tout the benefits of professional management for RIAs. As Rich Gill of Wealth Partners Capital Group recently stated on the Mindy Diamond on Independence podcast, the first two non-client-facing executive-level hires for RIAs are typically the chief operating officer and the chief compliance officer. The COO is brought in to “…make sure the trains are running on time,” he said, while the CCO is hired to “de-risk the business.”
Howard Diamond Quoted – By Matt Sonnen, Iris – Howard Diamond of Diamond Consultants declared it the “most hectic week” they have ever experienced, and they’ve been leading the wirehouse recruiting game for over 15 years.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work