By Allison Brunwasser – In a previous article, With Demand Comes Supply, Deborah Aronson discussed how service and platform providers have evolved to serve the needs of a growing population of prospective breakaways in the $50 to $150mm range—and advisors in this constituency who are seeking independence now have plenty of options to choose from. Yet with optionality often comes “choice overload”—that is, with all the available options, many advisors get stuck when attempting to discern one provider from another.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets