How will the ability to go independent be impacted by an advisor’s non-Protocol status? Sharron Ash, Chief Litigation Counsel at Hamburger Law Firm, joins Mindy Diamond on this special podcast episode that explores the answer to that question and many more surrounding the recent withdrawals from the Protocol and advisor movement.
In this episode, Mindy explores the RIA space, for advisors with their sights set on the highest level of freedom and flexibility, plus the maximum ability to build long-term enterprise value. [podcast]
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Finding Your Unfair Advantage: David Canter on Bluespring, M&A, RIAs, and more
- RIA Recruiting: Here’s What Advisors Want from a Firm
- Everything You Need to Know About Independence: An Industry Update
- Wall Street’s Still Hiring: Here’s where 14 recruiters say the jobs are, from multi-strategyhedge funds to fintechs
- Realistic Measures: Identifying What’s Portable and What’s Not